While we provide a cheaper energy alternative, we create jobs, recycle waste and mitigate climate change. We provide additional income to the millers by buying the raw materials which for them was regarded as waste by their factories.
Environmental awareness has increased enormously in recent years. The cumulative effects of individual efforts play a big role on environmental conservation and protection. LeJan Energy has committed to:
- Regulations governing waste: In order to reduce the environmental impact of our corporate activities, we comply with all laws and ordinances relating to the proper disposal of industrial waste as well as those relating to recycling and the conservation and effective use of resources.
- Pollution prevention: All our activities are geared towards pollution prevention and reduction through compliance with all laws and regulations aimed at preventing pollution, including air, water and soil pollution, as well as noise.
- Environmental protection and conservation: Our briquettes are eco-friendly, 100% recycled, 100% organic, green energy for a modern world
- Carbon emissions mitigation
- Fuel wood savings
- Proper waste management
- Control pollution (leachate and land fill gas)
- Job creation
- Tree and forestry savings